Workplace engagement services
We use real-life data, in-depth analysis and innovative industry solutions to help you get your requirements right, get agency-wide buy-in, and manage the change that comes with adapting to new ways of working.
Workplace engagement services include:
- Workplace strategy consulting.
- Change management.
- Portfolio planning.
- Program of requirements.
- Design assistance.
- Post-occupancy evaluation services.
- In-depth workplace study of how an organization works and what employees need in terms of space, technology, and policy.
- Enhanced health and well-being for workers and better adaptation to hybrid work.
- Scalable options to fit agency-wide or single-office needs.
- Access to top industry talent and fixed pricing.
How it works
Sourced through a national architectural-engineering-interiors IDIQ contract or performed by our in-house experts, these studies use a variety of methods to evaluate the workplace from multiple perspectives. Activities may include:
- Visioning session and 1:1 interviews.
- Focus groups and pre-occupancy surveys.
- Space utilization and data analysis.
If you’re planning to significantly reduce your space and move back into federally-owned buildings, we may be able to share the cost of these engagements.